Wall mounted air conditioning systems are the entry level air conditioning system comprising of a high level indoor unit connected to a single outdoor unit.
These wall mounts are ideal for small to medium sized applications and also offer energy savings over conventional forms of heating.
Multiple indoor units can be fed from one outdoor unit, without the expense of a variable refrigerant volume / flow system (VRV / VRF) system.
Multi split systems are ideal for when outdoor space is limited or when some offices are only used at certain limited times i.e. a board room linked to multiple offices.
They are particularly suitable for domestic applications which allow us to apply a diversity factor because not all the rooms are in use at the same time.
Cassettes are typically recessed into a suspended ceiling with only the facia showing. The air conditioning unit lives above the ceiling.
These systems are suitable for larger offices and provide a premium flow of air across the ceiling level, minimising any drafts.
Our PPM contracts, entail the following aspects:
• Maintenance visit times suitable to you, the client
• Detailed inspection
• Test and cleaning of systems
• General maintenance work
• Priority scheduling of repair/service calls
Key goals of PPM air conditioning maintenance contracts:
• Unit life longevity
• Energy efficiency to save money and lessen environmental impact
• To optimise up-time
• Improve air quality and comfort
• Comply to the latest F-Gas regulation
• Reduce any risk of breakdown or replacement costs